Some Videos
Here's some videos i found today while scouring youtube with David. Yeah no lifers have hobbies you know. David found some too but you know David. Those that he found would hardly be appropriate for my kid-safe blog. :D
But for my legal protection here's a little disclaimer:
I would not be responsible for any bleeding eyes or emotional scarring caused by clicking on the links on my blog. Do not proceed down the list if you're a young kid or a big baby.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFWY2Qt4qd8
I think that German guys are hot! => Read: GAY GAY GAY GAY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRKPKOcY0vQ
Careful, this one's kind of vulgar, may hurt your dainty little ears.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URJKn-Iq4ZE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaYqvn3TiXg :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSZpltT9zfM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uLxKzqpSSA&NR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dye_ibjPY0g senile citizens
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wd7O0TEb7E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3YlZAfdGFE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g98rOU2q_rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANQcRGMyfgQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54CJV8-0CyY
Wasssup, with crazy ambience laughter!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S_RXW82xMc
Quite nutritious actually, got ascorbic acid, glycogens etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFjUFColQLk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfti4BICa-I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qy03kC5iQU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLrTW7TFgFw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7MHMznWadQ
Nope not a commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JMWfcTzkys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE48zntt4Ag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LWDro2U8io
hehehe there's 2 and 3 too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn_V9_gkXaw
Thats all i can be bothered to watch tonight. HAHAHA there's plenty more where it came from. Youtube is a comedy goldmine i tell you!
But for my legal protection here's a little disclaimer:
I would not be responsible for any bleeding eyes or emotional scarring caused by clicking on the links on my blog. Do not proceed down the list if you're a young kid or a big baby.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFWY2Qt4qd8
I think that German guys are hot! => Read: GAY GAY GAY GAY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRKPKOcY0vQ
Careful, this one's kind of vulgar, may hurt your dainty little ears.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URJKn-Iq4ZE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaYqvn3TiXg :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSZpltT9zfM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uLxKzqpSSA&NR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dye_ibjPY0g senile citizens
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wd7O0TEb7E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3YlZAfdGFE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g98rOU2q_rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANQcRGMyfgQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54CJV8-0CyY
Wasssup, with crazy ambience laughter!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S_RXW82xMc
Quite nutritious actually, got ascorbic acid, glycogens etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFjUFColQLk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfti4BICa-I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qy03kC5iQU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLrTW7TFgFw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7MHMznWadQ
Nope not a commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JMWfcTzkys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE48zntt4Ag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LWDro2U8io
hehehe there's 2 and 3 too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn_V9_gkXaw
Thats all i can be bothered to watch tonight. HAHAHA there's plenty more where it came from. Youtube is a comedy goldmine i tell you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home